Ready Set Camp
Are you coming in from out of town and don’t want to stay in a hotel? Would you like to pack light and leave setup and take down to us? Well YOU ARE IN LUCK! We are pleased to announce Boutique Camping options are NOW AVAILABLE! Each setup comes with mattress and linens, along with some home decor and furniture that will make camping easy and comfortable. Shiftpods are made of a composite fabric that keeps cool during the daytime, while retaining warmth on cool nights.
- Maximum of 2 people per tent
- Festival Passes must be purchased separately
- Renters will be allowed early access to festival beginning Thursday, February 2nd
- Ready Set Camp parking passes allow for close parking to campground
- All equipment must be returned in good condition, free of all personal property & trash
- If damage occurs, the replacement cost will come out of the $300 deposit (refundable at time of checkout if no damage or loss occurs.
- Each tent will be shaded under trees and set on a grassy area
- Bathrooms are not part of tents but will be close by and cleaned each day
- Power will be provided outside of each tent - bring your own extension cord power strip
- There are NO coolers in tents
- There is no internet access
- You will get Ready Set Camp access once you check-in at the reception tent
- When picking up festival wristband at the box office, you will receive your boutique car camping pass as well with valid ID.
- Camping spots are 15’ x 15’ (Total area including tent)
- RV’s are not allowed in the Shift Pod area
- Your CC will be held on file and charged if there are any damages to the tent or any of the items inside
- We are NOT responsible for any damages to personal property of renters. Renters shall assume responsibility for any lost or stolen property. Locks will be provided for each tent. Renters shall indemnify and hold us harmless from all loss resulting there of; including damages or loss caused by fire, water, theft or vandalism. The liability will not exceed the period of this rental agreement.