Gem and Jam 2013 Vending
Thank you for your interest in vending at Gem and Jam. We are looking forward to another great year. Please read through the following information and let us know if you have any other questions.
- The vending area will be outside, with a limited number of roaming vendors. Only event attendees, performers, and staff will have access to the vending area.
- Gem and Jam will take place at 1102 W. Grant, Thursday-Saturday, Feb. 7-9 2013. There will be performances on the inside and outside stages.
- Set up begins on Thursday at 2pm- please be set up by door time, 5:30pm.
- Gem and Jam 2013 will provide with electricity, however you will be responsible for your own tables, chairs, and any lighting you may need.
- Space is very limited at Gem and Jam for vendors. Each vendor set up is limited to a 8ft by 5ft area, with no more than 2 people.
- A vending fee of $250 is required as a deposit to hold your spot, and is due within 7 days of being accepted as a vendor, payable by money order or cash- No Checks unless you have vended with Gem and Jam in the past. The fee includes vending privileges for Feb 7th-9th.
- There is also a limited number of “Walking Vendor” passes. This does not allow for a permanent set up, but rather if you have cases, tshirts, etc. that you can contain within yourself, a case, or even a wagon. A vending fee of $125 is required as a deposit to hold your spot and is due within 7 days of being accepted as a vendor, payable by check or cash. The fee includes walking vending privileges for the duration of the event and 1 event pass.
- No one will be allowed to vend without a booth vendor pass or a walking vendor pass. Anyone attempting to, will be asked to leave. This will be strictly enforced.
Please email the following information for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Contact name of vendor:
Name of vendor/company:
Type of vendor/products:
We look forward to having you as part of Gem and Jam 2013!