Are kids allowed?
Kids are allowed. Kids under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, and kids 6 years old or under do not need a ticket.
Will there be an ATM on site?
Will there be food available?
Yes we will have several different food vendors, including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options.
Will there be WIFI?
No, there will not be WIFI available to the public.
Will I be able to spin fire?
Are there Ins and outs?
Yes, but your vehicle will not be able to leave if you have a car camping or RV pass. Only those parked in our weekend parking lot can re-enter with their vehicle.
PARKING / TRAVEL
Where do we park?
Daily and weekend parking will be available in a designated parking area and is $25 upon arrival
Does parking cost money?
Yes. $25 for a weekend parking pass and that allows for reentry if needed.
Will there be taxis / lyft / uber available?
Yes, there will be a taxi stand available on site, and the festival is accessible for both Uber and Lyft.
Will there be a shuttle Service?
There will not be any shuttles provided.
What is prohibited at the festival?
- NO Weapons of any kind including slingshots, sticks, bats or clubs
- NO open flames, campfires or charcoal grilling (propane grills are ok in the campsite ONLY)
- NO Outside food or beverages in the festival grounds, only in the designated campsite zones
- NO Coolers or Ice Chests in the festival grounds, only in the designated campsite zones
- NO Professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses longer than 2
inches, without proper credentials (point-and-shoot cameras without additional lenses are OK)
- NO Drones
- NO Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- NO Audio Recordings
- NO tents in the festival grounds, only in the designated campsite zones
- NO water guns or squirt guns
- NO skates, skateboards or bikes
- NO Pets (even really, really small ones)
- NO Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- NO Vending of any kind without a vendor pass (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
- NO OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Rain Gear
- Camping Gear: Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bags (in the designated camping zones)
- Your Favorite Hoodie and extra layers (for warm days and COLD nights)
- Extra shoes/sneakers/sandals
- Mud Boots (In case it rains)
- Bug Spray & Sunscreen
- Shade hats and sunglasses for sun protection
- Bandana for dust
- Aluminum or Stainless Steel reusable water bottle
- Biodegradable plastic bags for your campsite (pack in, pack out)
- Toilet Paper
- Lantern, Flashlight, Headlamp (and extra batteries)
- Flag or Balloon to Identify your campsite
- Extra set of keys
- Small Luggage (please don’t bring valuables)
- Soaps, Detergents, Shampoos
- Portable ashtrays for smokers
- Extra Blankets
Decorated festival ‘totems’ are okay to bring but must fit within these guidelines:
- Maximum 10ft tall
- Must be made from lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- PVC, Light Wood, Aluminium poles must be no thicker than 1″ diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Please note that any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the event.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, some have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to